The Littlest Rabbit is

baby development

Monday, September 14, 2009

WoW! WoW! Everybody!










I have come out of the Facebook haze...it took a 12-step program, but I made it out. It's about time we got back to blogging about important things, like my child's development. LOTS has been going on this summer. We were busy, busy, busy. We went to Southern California in May as a family and then I went to Northern California to meet my Texas girls for a girls camping trip. I got to see my Cousin Jen too which was bonus! We finished our kitchen (finally) and stained our front and back porches - two projects that I am glad are over! The summer slowly has turned to fall here. I love the fall here. I love the cool crisp air and the fall colors. However, this means that we are headed into a long winter. I think that I am going to venture out and try some cross country skiing. We will see how far I can go pulling the little man. We are looking forward to our March trip to Hawaii...something to make the winter go by faster!

Hudson is growing so fast. He is talking up a storm - he defintely has found his voice! He recently found the "t.v." and has become obsessed with the Noggin show "Wow Wow Wubbzy!" This is a must see every night in our house. So much so that Hudson grabs the remote and aims it at the TV and says "Wuzzy". He gets quite excited when the music comes on and does a little Wubbzy jig. He has a very unique personality (LOL - look at his parents) and I have been told several times that Hudson makes my "faces". I took this picture today after I picked him up. He likes to climb in the front seat and drive. He picked up my glasses and put them on and waved! Oh boy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a little darling! glad you are blogging again..Facebook get waaay to cluttered..good luck on the skiing!
-Sandi

Mrs. H said...

How fun to see his personality develop! And who can live without Wubbzy?

Unknown said...

Uh, yeah, Scout is a huge wubbzy fan. I like it too because widget is a girl and she's handy. Sorry I like a strong women character. Anywho...thank goodness you have come back to the blogging. I'm going to need you to stick to it, um, at least weekly. Yeah, I need my willis fix! If you make XC Skiing a habit, then you are a bad@$$!

Anonymous said...

Glad to finally see updates! Hudson is such a good looking fellow!

Aunt Dianne

Auntie GiGi said...

Hudson is growing like a weed. He is so handsome and I know you two are just proud as peacocks!!

Ryann said...

Nice to have you back. Hudson is getting so big. The picture of him in his coat is so cute. He is a little boy for sure. Yeah facebook is a trap. you definitely get sucked in.