The Littlest Rabbit is

baby development

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Checkpoint - 13 mos








In honor of the Iditarod, I am posting about Hudson's arrival at his current checkpoint, 13 mos. It has been awhile since I have posted anything besides pictures. Having a toddler keeps me busy! Hudson had his 12 mos check up recently, and he measured 75-80% in height and 20% in weight. Yeah, I said 2-0%. I asked his Dr. if I should be worried and he just replied, "I would kill for this kid's metabolism". So I guess I got a long, lean kid on my hands. Gee, I wonder where he gets it? He continues to explore and push his boundaries. Our current struggle is climbing on EVERYTHING. I recently found him on top of the kitchen table. Needless to say, he has alot of bruises and I have to do alot of explaining! He consistently says, "Mom, Dad, Hi, Bye, Whoa, Boo, and Yeah and No". He likes any and all gadgets. The first thing he does when he comes home from "school" is get BOTH remotes and aim them at the TV. He also likes my iPhone (yeah, I let him play with it - shoot me). He especially likes the Light Saber app and will swing the phone to make the sound. He thinks he is pretty cool.
Lastly, he went in last week for his first haircut! He now is sporting a faux hawk. He looks too cute! I will post the pics as soon as my hairdresser sends me the photos (I forgot my camera!). Toodles for now!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that is the greatest angel baby xxxxxooooooo to our doll!

Anonymous said...

I can see below that mom was already sizing him up for a faux hawk....Hummmm got 2 inches to work with ......

Anonymous said...

Wow! It's so weird to see all that snow!! What cute pics. He looks like he is all boy alright! Keep up the good work-you're doing a great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a PRO-JOB to me very trendy and very cute..

Mrs. H said...

His faux-hawk is freakin' adorable! I can't believe he's such a good walker.
Just to answer your question on my blog - we were totally surprised. Apparently the IUD is not really as effective as we would have hoped! But now that we're here, we're excited (and hoping for a girl:).