The Littlest Rabbit is

baby development

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

...and a talker!










Sometime around Christmas he decided that "mama" wasn't sufficient so he started saying "mom". He likes to yell this and wait for me to answer him and then start babbling.
His other new "words" are: whoa, dada, and bye bye (you really have to be creative to buy this one but he says it when he waves).
He also likes to point and say "dop". This could be either stop or no. But he uses his pointer at me and he makes sure I hear him. Pretty sure that one is going to come to an end. :)

3 comments:

won tong said...

That is so awesome ...wow he sure is a character...We love that little guy..

won tong said...

My Gosh those are really great wow.. What a living doll. XXXXXOOOOOO

Mom said...

What a handsome devil! When do I get to see him in the flesh again??

BTW - love the new header...super RAD!